What can I do to help?

● Donate money or merchandise, provide a grant.
● Volunteer your time, services or retail space.
● Make copies of the membership brochure & pass them out.
● Initiate a signature, membership drive, petition, or work
on a local referendum.
● Learn about state and federal legislation.
● Inform friends, family, colleagues & neighbors
● Invite NORML to speak to your organization, host a
meeting or sponsor a table at an event.
● Email, Write, Call, Visit and Speak directly with your
elected officials again and again! Find out who represents you at: http://www.northernwinorml.org/contact/contact-legislators/

Helpful Links:

How Can I Help?

Donate to Us
Join Our Chapter
Buy Chapter Merchandise
Contact the Legislators
Contact the Media

Print This

Activist Guide & Membership Form
NORML Freedom Card
WI Medical Marijuana Petition