|March Town Halls Postponed|
|Grothman has postponed my March town hall meetings, initially scheduled to be held on Tuesday, March 17, 2020.|
As of right now, he plans to hold town hall meetings the second week of April. More information on April meetings is forthcoming.
Town Hall Meetings are a excellent time to meet with your elected officials one on one. Always remember to bring something of value to the table also.
I have included the active Federal Legislation and links to them for more information. You may want to also use the “Fact Sheets” available at https://norml.org/marijuana/fact-sheets to accompany your request for the Congressman to support legislation if you desire.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Here is the information I got from Congressman Grothman email:
Tuesday, March 17, 2020
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Poynette Village Hall
106 S. Main Street
Poynette, WI 53955
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Wyocena Village Hall
165 E. Dodge Street
Wyocena, WI 53969
2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Friesland Village Hall
113 S. Madison Street
Friesland, WI 53935
- Chairman’s Bill: Support the Marijuana Opportunity, Reinvestment, and Expungement Act
- Join the Caucus: Tell your Congressional Representative to join the recently formed federal Cannabis Caucus
- Veterans Medical Access: Support The Veterans Medical Marijuana Safe Harbor Act
- Veterans Medical Research: Mandate the VA Conduct Clinical Trials for Medical Cannabis
- End Criminalization: Support the Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act
- Banking: The Secure and Fair Enforcement Banking Act (SAFE Banking Act)