|Town Hall Meetings are a excellent time to meet with your elected officials one on one. Always remember to bring something of value to the table also.
I have included the active Federal Legislation and links to them for more information. You may want to also use the “Fact Sheets” available at https://norml.org/marijuana/fact-sheets to accompany your request for the Congressman to support legislation if you desire.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Here is the information I got from Congressman Grothman email:
|One of the most important parts of my job is hearing your feedback so I can make your voice heard in Washington, D.C. That is why I’ll be hosting three town hall meetings on January 20, 2020. The times and locations are below.
I hope to see you there!
Monday, January 20, 2020
9:45 am – 10:45 am
Algoma Town Hall
15 N. Oakwood Road
Oshkosh, WI 54904
1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
Burnett Town Hall
W6273 Park Drive
Burnett, WI 53922
3:45 pm – 4:45 pm
Oakfield Town Hall
130 N. Main Street
Oakfield, WI 53065
- Chairman’s Bill: Support the Marijuana Opportunity, Reinvestment, and Expungement Act
- Join the Caucus: Tell your Congressional Representative to join the recently formed federal Cannabis Caucus
- Veterans Medical Access: Support The Veterans Medical Marijuana Safe Harbor Act
- Veterans Medical Research: Mandate the VA Conduct Clinical Trials for Medical Cannabis
- End Criminalization: Support the Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act
- Banking: The Secure and Fair Enforcement Banking Act (SAFE Banking Act)