James Sensenbrenner, Jr. (Jim) represents the Fifth Congressional District of Wisconsin, which includes parts of Milwaukee, Dodge, and Waukesha counties, and all of Washington and Jefferson counties. His office has released the expected dates of the 2019 Town Hall Meetings and you are welcome to attend.
His schedule for September 2019 Town Hall Meetings as follows:
1:00PM Brookfield Town Hall Meeting
Brookfield Town Hall, 645 N. Janacek Road
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 16TH
7:00PM Delafield Town Hall Meeting
Delafield Town Hall, W302N1254 Maple Ave.
1:00PM Wauwatosa Town Hall Meeting
Wauwatosa Public Library, 7635 W. North Ave.
7:00pm Whitewater Town Hall Meeting
Whitewater Municipal Building, 312 W. Whitewater Street
Pending legislation and federal action alerts are up and if you cannot attend or this is not your congressman, use the Action Alerts and the email system to contact your congressional representatives and/or use the action alerts to educate yourself on the talking points of pending legislation.
- End Criminalization: Support the Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act
- Reparative Justice: Support the Marijuana Justice Act
- Newest Descheduling Bill: Support the Marijuana Freedom and Opportunity Act
- Join the Caucus: Tell your Congressional Representative to join the recently formed federal Cannabis Caucus
- Veterans Medical Access: Support The Veterans Medical Marijuana Safe Harbor Act
- Veterans Medical Research: Mandate the VA Conduct Clinical Trials for Medical Cannabis
- Banking: The Secure and Fair Enforcement Banking Act (SAFE Banking Act)
View all the alerts at : https://norml.org/act