Senators Roth and Fitzgerald

I was visiting Senator Fitzgerald's website due to his recent comments about not seeing any support for cannabis legalization and stating he himself does not support it. We have been rallying at Senator Roth's district office in Appleton and as it turns out, he and Fitzgerald are pretty good buddies. Fitzgerald has Roth's twitter feed on display on his website so the assumption is valid. So, If we are going to continue rallies at Roth's office, I think we need similar rallies at Fitzgerald's district office.

I realize Fitzgerald should be a focus of one of the many NORML groups in southern Wisconsin. The best I can surmise is that those groups have little interest in actual activism and worry more about weekly comedy club open mics and throwing parties. The seem more like a fraternity than a movement for change. I guess that leaves us having to go down there and get something started.

Is anyone willing to help me get something rolling and participate? We've got a lot of work to do, a lot of politicians to communicate with and we have almost no one helping at the moment. I will do it myself if I have to but I'd sure appreciate some help.